T&D Engineering Ltd. has extensive experience in the analysis and design of mechanical, electrical, plumbing (M/E/P) and fire protection systems to fit the needs of all project types, whether for a new facility or rehabilitation/renovation project. Our M/E/P design staff has developed innovative designs that measure up to the complexity of our projects. We have been involved in projects ranging from specialized fire suppression systems in a library to protect rare collections to geothermal heat pumps installed in the attic of a historic structure, and everything in between. Our systems are as diverse as our clients which have included colleges and universities, medical facilities, nursing homes, correctional facilities, industrial and commercial facilities and airports.
T&D's staff utilizes the latest in software technology to bring our plans to life and offer valuable alternatives to our clients.
Building services are the systems installed in buildings to make them comfortable, functional, efficient and safe and might include:
- Building control systems.
- Energy distribution.
- Energy supply (gas, electricity and renewable sources such as solar, wind, geothermal and biomass).
- Escalators and lifts.
- Facade engineering (such as building shading requirements).
- Fire safety, detection and protection.
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC).
- Information and communications technology (ICT) networks.
- Lighting (natural and artificial).
- Lightning protection.
- Security and alarm systems.
- Water, drainage and plumbing (including sustainable urban drainage systems (SUDS)).
- Carbon emissions calculations and reduction.